Ms. Hamill has almost 24 years of experience of legal experience and focuses her practice on commercial and residential real estate transactions, financing, local zoning and leasing. In addition, Ms. Hamill is experienced in collection practices and litigation, as well as the intricacies of local government operations. Ms. Hamill represents buyers, sellers and landlords in a wide rage of real estate matters, including lending, leasing, asset sales and acquisitions, financing and corporate formation and governance. Further, in zoning matters, Ms. Hamill directly deals with obtaining all of the necessary zoning, use, building and other related permits and approvals for new construction and rehabilitation projects.
- Successfully closed on the acquisition of 200 single family units and the associated debt.
- Successfully closed on the acquisition of eight acre shopping center.
- Successfully closed on the acquisition of scatter sites drug store locations.
- Successfully closed on financing for new development shopping center.
- Obtained zoning approval for 176 unit Center City condominium project.
- Obtained zoning approval for a local ballet company for their new offices and theatre.
- “Buying Commercial Real Estate” – Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation business series
- “Landlord and Tenant Law” – NBI
- Past Chairman of Philadelphia Bar Association Landlord and Tenant Division
- University of Dayton School of Law (1993)
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, B.A. (1989)
- New Jersey